BIKINI MALDIVES MERCEDES SIERRA
- New bikini from the capsule collection designed by Mercedes Sierra
- Exclusive print inspired by the seabed of the Maldives and the iconic whale shark that can be seen in these paradisiacal islands.
- It has removable foam
- Composition 80% SP / 20% EA
- Made in Spain
- Mercedes wears size XS
Guía de tallas
Envíos y plazos de entrega
Spain (peninsula): €4.90
24/72h. (weekdays) Free from €120.
Balearic Islands: €5.90
2 - 3 business days.
Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: €12.90
2 - 3 business days (not including customs charges).
48 hours. (weekdays) Free from €120.
United Kingdom: €15.90
United States: $9.90.
3 - 6 business days.
Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Uruguay: €7.90
5 - 6 business days.
Rest of the world: 23.90 €
5-6 business days. Not including customs charges.
*For shipments outside the European Union it is necessary to include the VAT Number in the order notes.
We want your To the Moon to last a long time, so here are some tips to take care of your bikinis and swimsuits:
Wash it whenever you can by hand with cold water. If you do it in the washing machine, it is better to wash it with cold water, without softener (the softener spoils the lycra) and with a very gentle spin but if you can, avoid the washing machine.
- Wash it right after you get back from the beach or pool. If you leave it for a long time with salt or chlorine, it can get damaged.
- Dry it in the air, if you can in the shade and if you dry it in the sun, turn it inside out.
Do not squeeze it or rub it too much because the fibers of the fabric can be damaged.
- Some sun creams can damage the fabric of your swimsuit or bikini. Remember that swimsuit fabrics are delicate. Do not use stain remover.
- Never keep your bathing suits wet because the lycras and rubbers are spoiled if they are not completely dry.
Es increíble! Me encanta!!
Es ideal y sienta genial
Mi hija muy contenta
Bañadores de muy buena calidad,y los diseños son preciosos y muy originales.
Todos los años siempre cae alguno.